Tuesday, February 16, 2010

Pancakes and chocolate!!

This morning I was so tired!! I mean tired. Last night I felt bad like I had a bad tummy ache. Well this tummy ache has lasted a couple of days and I have taken like an army of Tums but they havent helped. So I was suppose to go to work today but I didnt. I felt like if I went my stomach would explode from all the gas and I would fart and it would fill the whole 16th floor and kill everyone from the horrible smell, and that I would have to sneek out the emergency exit doors before anyone found out. I know gross, sorry. So I made sure to wake Erik up to go to work becuase he can not play hooky anymore and he was off. My hard working man. So all that was left was my upset stomach, Wyatt (our dog), and Bun. We all went back to sleep but I awoke by my brain telling me, " You need chocolate and pancakes." My brain won and I ate my chocolate and pancakes in bed thinking of how my brain knew exactly what I wanted. I blame it on Bun. Lol.

1 comment:

  1. LOL! Oh man! You're cracking me up! It's been way too long since I've seen you two! I hope you had fun wedding planning with Ashley and Esta this weekend. Can't wait to hear about what y'all decided on!
    -Lauren

    ReplyDelete