Tuesday, April 6, 2010

Feel it on the outside?

Eww dont have a gross mind. LOL. Well today I was at work sitting watching like a million hours of Biggest Loser when I put my hand on my lower abs and all of a sudden I felt a big, hearty kick! And I felt it from the outside. So I sat there for like ten minutes with the show on pause like if I moved or made noise I would scare Bun. I felt like a loin on the hunt and if I made noise my prey way gone. Lol. So I had been debating that if the feeling I am feeling is Bun or gas. So today was definite confirmation that it is def the baby. I was so excited! Yesterday I thought I felt something right before I was going to bed, but I threw it out because I moved at the same time so I really couldnt tell if it was Bun or not. I am really excited for Erik. He will be so happy to feel Bun finally. That is the best part about it, he gets to share my experiences now and that is just awesome. So I cant wait to get home and hope Bun puts on a show for his daddy. I cant wait till tomorrow either, we finally get to find out if Bun has a taco or a bean bag lol!! Well if Bun lets us. So I cant wait for tomorrow!! Now I get to plan and buy things for our little girl or boy!!! I cant wait!

No comments:

Post a Comment