Monday, March 29, 2010

I have an alien in my uterus!!!!!!!!

So I have been feeling these weird things in my uterus/ lower ab area. So all week I have been trying to see if its gas, upset tummy, but it has not sank in completely that ITS THE BABY!! So this past week I have been trying to decifer if it is the baby or I need to fart. Sooo recently I was driving in my car singing to Bun and myself I kept feeling something weird going on in that region. I cant ever tell if it is the vibration of the car, me moving or other factors. So yesterday I was at church when again I felt this weird feeling in my uterus. So I tell Ashley (Eriks sis, my future sis-in-law) I swear I feel something moving! She tells me that of course I feel something im pregnant. Duh. So all day I concentrated and felt slight flutters and moving. But it was so light I thought it was gas. So last night I was lying down getting ready to go to bed and felt something moving. So now im at my work and there is definitly moving in there. I have noticed that after I eat Bun gets on the move, if it is Bun moving, and in the car when I sing. Its so exciting!! It kinda is a weird feeling like fluttering of butterflys or little gas bubbles. Truely it is the weirdest things I have felt ever and I know its going to get more intense and more alien like. I cant wait till Erik can feel. He will be so excited. He tries to feel Bun like everyday but he cant yet. He is so sweet, he is going to be a great Dad. So our little Bun is a mover and a shaker!!

No comments:

Post a Comment