Tuesday, March 23, 2010

Dreams of Starbucks and baby faces?

Last night Erik and I went to bed at like 10:30pm. So I crashed as soon as my head hit the pillow. When I got into my deep sleep I started having dreams of Starbuck and babies. Here is how the dream starts I think. I am with my cuz Jessica and we are driving to Starbucks to get some tasty treats. We leave the car and we go inside. All these people I havent talked to in a while were there that I had previously worked with at the Bucks. So we go on chatting and some lady comes in the store and is like, "Theres a baby in that car!!! I cant believe someone left their baby in a car!! Im callin the cops." So then at that moment I realize that my baby is not with me, I left it in the car! Baby had only been in the car for a few minutes with the car running. So I look at the baby and I see its face that is sleeping so soundly in its carseat. It is a baby boy with blackish hair and tan skin. OMG I saw my babies face. So while I am seeing this in my dream I am freaing out in my head. I just saw my babies face. So I grab baby and I go inside. The lady never called the cops and no one seemed to notice I had left the baby in the car except for her. I cant believe my cuz didnt notice, but then again I can believe it. Lol. So while I am still trying to get over that I may have seem my baby face before it was born I woke up. I was so upset because I wanted to see more of my baby. I toss and turn forever before falling asleep. When I start dreaming again I start right back were I started. Crazy I can never do that. So I am still in The Bucks drinking coffee (oh how I miss coffee) and I look over to the baby carrier and see babys face again same beautiful face that I left before I woke. My baby boy was so beautiful!! I just think its weird because in dreams I rarely can focus on things enough to describle the detail of things let alone go back to a certain spot in a dream. I dont know if I really saw Bun, but it got me so excited about our baby even more. I cant wait to meet this mysterious baby.

No comments:

Post a Comment