Tuesday, March 9, 2010

Pants

So Im at work, sitting minding my own business when suddenly my Superior comes up to me and is like, "Ashley you have to wear a uniform!" AHHHH. My worst nightmare. For 2 1/2 months I have been wearing flip flops, jeans, hoodies, all of my comfy clothes. He said the reason being it that the Chief that is over us wanted everyone to look the same. :) So non of my work pants fit me let alone will button. So I have to ask my sweet fiance if I can us his pants. Yea he wears a 33-34 in pants and I am almost to big in my tummy that they wont last long. Sucks. So Im walking around in man pants and still not comfy. And i have to wear my boots and uniform shirt. Its like I am in Hell. Aww so I dont know what I am going to do when his pants dont fit me anymore. I can walk around with a rubberband holding my pants together. Its just a thought.

2 comments:

  1. You need to get a Bella band! (I think that's what it's called). They have them at Target in the maternity section. It's basically a big elastic tube that you put over your unbuttoned pants and it holds them up. I think it's only like $10 too and you will instantly have prego fire pants :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOL! Both of you crack me up! I jsut saw the Bella Bands on good morning San Antonio as a must have preganacy item and I remembered how much Rachel loved them. At least that would look better and give more support than a rubber band!

    PS How did you adjust the length of the pants? You and Erik are no where close in length!!!

    ReplyDelete