Wednesday, March 17, 2010

Snoring

So last night I got a hand in me face telling me to STOP SNORING!!. Lol. SInce I have been pregnant I have been talking in my sleep and now snoring quite badly. Eriks way of making me stop is to pock me in the face until I stop. On night he woke me up like 3 times and the last time he was like, "If you dont stop I am going to kick your ass!" Well thats just what a lady want to hear in the middle of the night it that, but he was totally kidding. In the morning he was like you were talking in your sleep so bad, I had to wake you. You were making no sence saying things like jibberjaber. If I had a recorder to play back the impression he did of me, I was the funniest thing I have ever heard. So he went around mocking me all day. I have always snored but I think it has gotten worse since the pregnancy and the talking in me sleep thing it totaly new to me, but quite funny. Maybe its Bun trying to talk through me, weird huh.

No comments:

Post a Comment